The GE300 LITE starts with 108 digital amp models based on MOOER’s non-linear amp modelling technology, 43 factory cab sims, full-featured IR loader, and a full complement of classic and modern effects, that can then be expanded on by taking advantage of MOOER’s GE Labs and MOOER Studio platforms. All of these features are controlled using a triple-mode eight footswitch setup with assignable LED colors and functions, thirteen effects blocks, and 255 preset banks to store all of or your favorite tone settings.
TONE CAPTURE is also included in the GE300Lite to allow digital recreations of guitars, amplifiers, and speaker cabinets. AMP MODE allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier, GUITAR MODE enables you to capture the EQ characteristics of your instrument, and CAB MODE provides an all-in-one tool to sample speaker cabinets and create your own IR files.
All of these elements are driven by two SHARC DSP chips with an intuitive UI and a whole host of professional control features and I/O options that gives players full control whether on stage or in the studio. Additional features include a programmable stereo effects loop, 30-second looper station with storable loop sessions, external device switching, direct USB audio and more!
· High-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-linear digital amp modelling technology and IR-based speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
· TONE CAPTURE allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier, stompbox, Guitar, or cabinet to create brand-new digital sound models.
· 108 preamp models captured from real-life amplifiers, 164 high-quality effects, and 43 IR-based factory speaker cab models. Support for up to 2048 sample pt. third-party impulse response files.
· Programmable FX LOOP with optional signal chain routing for easy integration of your favorite effects and ultimate flexibility for 4 cable method and stereo amp setups.
· Stereo outputs (1/4” and XLR) with independent signal chain routing. Flexibility to send different parts of your virtual rig to different devices.
· MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps.
· Programmable footswitches with user selectable LED colors and assignable functions allowing complete user customization of the control scheme.
· Intuitive and simple UI makes for fast and easy creation of tone presets.
· Supports up to two external expression pedals.
· 30-second stereo loop station
· High-precision, adjustable TUNER.
· Connect to your Mac or Windows PC to create and edit presets, upload IRs, update the firmware, and control MIDI functions.
Guitar/Line switch Switch input level between guitar and line level.
AUX IN 1/8” stereo jack to connect external media devices for audio playback.
1/4‘’ INPUT Instrument input
EXP1/EXP2 ¼” stereo jack/external expression pedal input. Can be set as AMP CTRL for channel switch control of amplifier.
SEND/RETURN Mono effects loop
OUTPUT 2 x ¼” mono jack
PHONES Dedicated headphone output. ¼” stereo jack
XLR OUT 2 x Balanced XLR output with Ground/Lift switch.
MIDI port For MIDI IN/OUT (can be set up to MIDI IN/OUT manually)
USB USB Type-B port to connect to record direct digital audio.
Interface with official MOOER software to edit and import/export presets and update firmware.
I/O Power ON/OFF switch.
DC IN Connect GE300 Lite power supply.
The next article